Monday, September 5, 2016

Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I'm gay; it just means most girls don't like me.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I think a lot of the people who know me think I'm gay.

Even people who don't know me will call me 'Faggot': it just happens.

Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I'm gay; it just means most girls don't like me.

I asked one girl I know if women don't go for me because they think I'm gay.

She said, no, it's just that most women think you are a creep.

Okay: that was my sister that I asked. Still.

I have no desire to pee on a man, no desire whatsoever: I am straight, and only want to pee on women, as part of a healthy heterosexual relationship.

I could try to explain this to a woman, but I don't think any woman would understand. She'd probably think I WAS a creep. Sometimes I don't explain things that well: that is the problem.

It sucks being lonely.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment