Thursday, September 29, 2016

He told me I looked too tense for such a young age, and then he started massaging my shoulders, like it was no big deal.


Stunted Gnomish Boy says:

I went over to the neighbor's house and it was even better than I could've dreamed...

We sat in his backyard, and he took his shirt off. He told me I should take off my shirt, too, it was a warm sunny day and it is great to feel it on your skin...

I told him I never take my shirt off in front of anybody, but he told me that if I were to be at his house I had to leave such self-defeating beliefs outside the front door. I never thought about it like that: I took off my shirt, and the sun DID feel good, I felt like I was a soda commercial where everybody is at the beach, showing skin and being happy...

He told me I looked too tense for such a young age, and then he started massaging my shoulders, like it was no big deal. I closed my eyes and felt the sun on my exposed skin and his hands on my shoulders, and then I came...

I was SO embarrassed, but he said it wasn't anything to worry about: it was just a sign that my body was liking living this way, and it is true, I have never felt so relaxed...

It was getting close to dinner time, so I had to head home, but not before he invited me to come back whenever I wanted. Whenever I wanted? I wanted to be there, with him, ALL the time...

I walked home with my shirt off; when I went inside my Dad said I looked stupid and fat like that, and to put my shirt back on. I couldn't say it out loud, but in my head my voice was clear" Suck It, Dad. I can hardly wait to go next door tomorrow, where I can learn more about being myself...


I am The Replacement Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment