Thursday, September 29, 2016

"It's just like that, but among friends. Unless you don't really want to be friends..."


Stunted Gnomish Boy says:

I went over to the neighbor's house again, and something BIG happened.

We were sitting in the backyard, shirtless, when my Neighbor -- whose name is Brent -- said we should take off our shorts, too...

This seemed a little too far for me to go, but after he took off his shorts I figured I had to do the same: I do not want to be the 'old' me, frightened and afraid of anything new because everything new was just a new way to be hurt...

So I had my eyes closed, when I felt a shadow fall over my face: opening my eyes, I saw his erect penis, inches from my nose...

"You can touch it," he said, smiling.

"I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head a meager little 'No."

"You have touched your own penis, right? It's just like that, but among friends. Unless you don't really want to be friends..."

That last sentence was like a harpoon to my heart. Brent was my ONLY friend: I could never give that up, so I gently touch his erect penis.

"You are making me feel so good..." Brent said. "It is good to be friends..."

It felt like an out-of-body experience, like my hand wasn't even my own and I was watching all of this from above. Then he came on my chest.

"It's okay, I have a towel right here," he said...

While he was wiping me clean I came.

"Don't worry," he told me: "you'll get more patient with time..."

Then I played Grand Theft Auto on his Big TV while he took a shower. My Dad would never let me play Grand Theft Auto. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I liked being further away from where I'd been...

I am The Replacement Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment