Sunday, September 4, 2016

I think the woman with the black strap-on cock looked like one of my teachers, I don't really remember now.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I distinctly remember the first time I heard my younger sister masturbate.

After my Dad left us my Mother, sister and I moved to a small house out by the airport. My bedroom was between my sister's bedroom and the bathroom. Yes: I heard her pee. Regularly.

So at first I thought she was in the next room singing along to Madonna or Britney Spears, but then I realized: she was masturbating.

At the time I thought my sister was going to be a lesbian, so I pictured her imagining being fucked by a woman with a giant black strap-on cock. I remember it distinctly: it was black. And big. I think the woman with the black strap-on cock looked like one of my teachers, I don't really remember now.

I saw black cocks in the shower after gym class; I never took a shower because I didn't like being naked in front of strangers, but the black boys didn't seem to have a problem with it, they would dance around in the shower, their cocks bouncing about.

I got along with most of the black students because they ignored me like everyone else did. But there was Tyrone: every morning he would push me against the wall and demand my lunch money.

After awhile I would already have my lunch money out, ready to give to him, but he would shove me against the wall, anyway. I kept a pair of spare pants in my locker because sometimes he would push me against the wall and then I would pee myself. That would make me late for next class, which just made things worse: I am not a tardy person.

Anyway: I think I wanted to pee on that teacher with the black strap-on cock. I think she might have been my Social Studies teacher, I'm not sure: when I think of her I only see a blank face of flesh with no eyes or mouth. Or nose. Just flesh.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/at-koi-pond.html


No comments:

Post a Comment