Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Then I realized I'd have to deal with big angry black men all the time, and I didn't want that.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

The police came by my home once to see me.

Turns out some girl had told them that I was stalking her.

I wasn't stalking her, I just liked to be at the places she was at. I made it a point to get to those places first, so you could say she was stalking me, really. 

Yeah, the police didn't believe that, either.

I mean, sure, I looked at her, but I wasn't staring: I was mostly just looking in that general direction while imagining what it would be like to pee on her.

I didn't tell the policemen that last part.

They were very respectful, but I could tell they thought I was a weird loser. I know that look. Even my Mom gives me that look: Thanks, Mom.

I once thought about becoming a policeman, because then I would have Authority and Respect. Then I realized I'd have to deal with big angry black men all the time, and I didn't want that.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/colin-kaepernick-is-greatcops-are-pigs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment