Thursday, September 22, 2016

I'm so edgy gay conservative that when I fuck a man I just met I use a condom...

The Edgy Gay Conservative says:

You know how edgy gay conservative I am? I'm so edgy gay conservative that when I fuck a man I just met I use a condom...

I'm so edgy gay conservative that I believe you have to buy someone dinner before having anal sex...

I'm so edgy gay conservative that I think sex with young boys is wrong, even if they are hot...

I'm so edgy gay conservative that I believe transsexuals really DO have a problem...

and:

I'm so edgy gay conservative that I think Amy Schumer is Fat...


Laslo would know where to go from here.


I am The Replacement Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/what-do-you-do-if-you-want-to-piss-off.html

No comments:

Post a Comment