Sunday, September 4, 2016

"And he said if he lifted up his kilt you would see his cock and balls. Because he was wearing nothing beneath his kilt. Because he was Scottish."


Larry, the Improv Comic with No Skills:

"Larry, I was flying on an airplane..."

"Airplane, yes."

"And you wouldn't believe the guy I had to sit by."

"You were sitting by a guy."

"Uh: yes. I bet you know the type. Big. I mean REAL Big."

"Real Big. I've seen people like that."

"Yeah.  And -- uh -- he was wearing a kilt. So I asked him if he was Scottish. You want to make a guess as to what he said?"

"No, I'm no good at guessing. Why don't you tell me."

"Dammit Larry, this is why no one in the Group wants to do Improv with you. You're supposed to keep the story going."

"I thought I was."

"No: no you're not."

"Okay: ask me about the guy in the kilt again."

"So the guy in the seat next to me: he was wearing a kilt. So I asked him if he was Scottish. You want to make a guess as to what he said?"

"He said he WAS Scottish."

"Dammit Larry!"

"How about he said he was Scottish and that was why he was wearing a kilt."

"This isn't working..."

"And he said he wasn't wearing anything under his kilt."

"Wow -- Larry! That was helpful!"

"Yeah, yeah! And he said if he lifted up his kilt you would see his cock and balls. Because he was wearing nothing beneath his kilt. Because he was Scottish."

"Uh..."

"Then he asked you if you wanted to see his cock and balls."

"Larry..."

"What? You can't riff off cock and balls? What if he said he had REALLY big balls?"

"All right. So I asked him if having such big balls ever was a problem. You know what he said?"

"No, I don't. You tell me."

"Dammit Larry!"

"Okay, okay. He said his balls sometimes got in the way of his cock."

"What does that even mean?"

"I'm not sure, but it's your turn..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment