Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I don't know, I didn't really think that girls with cancer could still be that picky.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

When I was in high school I dated a girl who was bald. Of course, she was going through chemotherapy, so it wasn't like a feminist statement or anything.

We would mostly watch movies, because she didn't have much energy. We'd watch and eat candy, which she would then throw up sometimes. It wasn't any specific candy, just candy in general. Well, that and chemotherapy.

I remember we had dinner with my Mom one evening. Everything was going mostly OK until my girlfriend's nose started to bleed. It wasn't a big deal, my girlfriend was more embarrassed than anything.

But then my Mom says "That's okay, honey, my son has an affliction, too. He still wets the bed." Thanks, Mom. It's not like I was going to die from wetting the bed like my girlfriend was going to die from cancer.

After that we drifted apart. I guess even girls with cancer don't want a boyfriend that wets the bed; I don't know, I didn't really think that girls with cancer could still be that picky.

A few months later my girlfriend died, but not from cancer: she stepped off a curb without looking and got hit by a car. Maybe that was for the best: she was REALLY scared of dying from cancer.

And No, we never did had sex. I was scared that I would get cancer from her vagina.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/before-it-was-more-punk-now-people-are.html

No comments:

Post a Comment