Tuesday, September 27, 2016

But I kinda wish you'd spend a little time instead making prison rape more infrequent and gentle.


Prisoner 84108-H117 says:

Having been incarcerated in both a Federal Prison and a Private Prison I have to say the prison rape is pretty much the same.

The size of the cocks forced in my ass: about the same.

The physical force of the cocks roughly pushed in my ass: about the same.

The staying power of the cocks in my ass: about the same.

I appreciate you all having this discussion over who should run prisons, but I kinda wish you'd spend a little time instead making prison rape more infrequent and gentle.

I know, I know: you all think that rape is just an expected part of prison life, and even worthy of jokes.

Just know that when I DO get out I'm making someone on the Outside My Bitch.

I look forward to meeting you.


I am The Replacement Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment