Sunday, September 4, 2016

"Dude: YOU'RE the one who came to the desert wearing a tie and walked in an Orgy Tent during 'Messy Hour'."


David Begley said...
"Laslo
Per The Daily Mail there is an orgy tent at Burning Man. Improvise."

I usually don't do 'requests' but what the hell...


"Dude, this is the Orgy Tent. Why are you so uptight?"

"I just have a particular kind I'm drawn to, I guess."

"Well, Burning Man is the perfect time to free yourself from such self-imposed restrictions. Join us."

"It's just that I like... clean people."

"Clean people, dude?"

"Yeah. Everyone here is dirty. Dusty. Grimy. Sweaty. The smell is making me dizzy."

"Dude, we are one with the Earth, now: Dirt is Life."

"I like Water. Water is Clean. Water cleans things. Is there anyone here that might consider washing first?"

"We're here to get away from such civilization conventions."

"I feel like I need penicillin just looking at all of this."

"Dude, if you're going to be such a downer, maybe you should leave."

"I guess that one girl in the corner is cute..."

"There you go..."

"Do you think she has brushed her teeth? Like, recently?"

"Clean Teeth is just the Power of Advertising Oppressing Us."

"Woah!"

"What?"

"The Cute Girl: some guy is now pissing on her."

"We're Free, man. The Body is Natural."

"But now she's all wet with piss. That's NOT sexy..."

"It's only 'not sexy' because you have let Media define 'sexy' for you."

"No, I don't think that's it, really."

"Dude, I don't think this is the place for you..."

"Is there a Tent somewhere where clean people are having sex?"

"This is Burning Man, dude. There ain't clean around anywhere."

"I am realizing that."

"Dude: YOU'RE the one who came to the desert wearing a tie and walked in an Orgy Tent during 'Messy Hour'."

"Messy Hour?"

"Yeah, we let it get a little more loose for this session..."

"So that is why that girl with the snake tattoo just shit on that guy's chest?"

"Freedom, man: we don't judge."

"Is there a tent where people DO judge? I might be more comfortable there..."

"Dude, The Man has killed Your Soul."

"Maybe, but at least The Man would wash his hands afterward...


I am Laslo


No comments:

Post a Comment