Sunday, September 4, 2016

I could also install a hidden camera; I've thought about that, too.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

My younger sister has just started attending college. Now -- of course -- she thinks she is so smart. And Mom loves that she is going to college. Of course she does: Mom loves anything my sister chooses. When I wanted to go to college Mom told me that Bed-Wetting wasn't a Major. Thanks Mom.

So now my sister has all of these college girl friends, and they all think that they are So Special. Sometimes they come by the house, and sometimes they stay overnight, laughing and playing bad chick music. 

My bedroom is by the back bathroom, so when they are in there I can hear them pee and poop if I stay very quiet. I don't always do that, it's not like a compulsion or anything. It's just that sometimes I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing at the absurdity of them with their panties at their ankles, toilet paper wadded in their hand, making those tiny grunting noises and thinking they are better than everyone else. Your poop is still poop, college girl.

The hardest is when I can hear the shower running. I know one of them is in there, naked, just beyond the wall: I am SO close. The frustration practically burns. I could just walk in, if I wanted to: I could. I could also install a hidden camera; I've thought about that, too.

At night I imagine them all asleep, and I can't help but think how wonderfully glorious it would be to pee on all of them, to pee on their tight college bodies and their blissful college dreams: in my dreams I can practically pee forever.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/college-kids-are-saying-their-parents.html

No comments:

Post a Comment