Saturday, September 10, 2016

"Kirk said that all the white girls had flat asses. Melinda had to explain yoga pants to him."


From 'The Community of Color Gazette':

"Man of Color Asks What Is It With White Women Dressing Like Whores"

Kirk Jackson, a Black Man of our Community of Color, was overheard asking why white women were dressing in such a perceived immodest manner.

Mr. Jackson confirmed the statement.

I was at the bar, just after getting off the bus from downtown, and I asked 'What is it white women dressing like whores?'"

Isaac Bay, a patron at the bar, verified Mr. Jackson's statement.

"Yeah, Kirk had come from downtown, and said the white women were dressed like whores. You could see all their bits, practically."

When asked what else Mr. Jackson might have said on the matter, Mr. Bay spoke of the following observation of Mr. Jackson.

"Kirk said that all the white girls had flat asses. Melinda had to explain yoga pants to him."

Mr. Jackson confirmed this statement.

"Yeah, I said that. All them white women with their tiny flat asses. I like a baby that's got back, you feel me?"

Melinda Knight, the bartender, had this to say on the statements of Mr. Jackson and Mr. Bay.

"I heard what they was saying, but I told them girls around the hood here dress that way too sometimes."

Mr. Jackson confirmed Ms. Knight's statement.

"Melinda, she said some of the black girls around here dressed like that, too. But I told her that was ghetto, that's different."

"It's always different for the ghetto," Mr. Bay concurred. "White people don't ever get that."

So there it is: a Story of Change in our Community of Color. For more stories like this please read 'The Community of Color Gazette'.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment