Sunday, November 13, 2016

"And I blew coke up Britney Spears' asshole back in the day. I KNOW good coke, bitch."


Authentic Big City Dialog...

"Hey guy, you got any coke?"

"Bitch, I got coke."

"Don't you be calling me a bitch if you don't have no coke."

"Bitch, I got COKE."

"You calling me 'bitch', it better be some DAMN fine coke."

"Bitch, I got coke, and it is DAMN fine coke. Bitch."

"Like you know what good coke is. I've had coke from millionaires."

"And I blew coke up Britney Spears' asshole back in the day.  I KNOW good coke, bitch."

"If you keep calling me 'bitch' and it ain't good coke..."

"Yeah? What are you going to do -- have a 'millionaire' come beat my ass? I got coke, and it's not just good coke, it's GOOD COKE. Bitch."

"You thinking of sharing?"

"What you got to share, bitch?"

"Maybe we can go back to my place, do some lines and see what happens."

"I don't know. Coke this good, I might find me a finer bitch."

"Oh, she won't be as freaky as I am."

"You freaky, bitch?"

"For good coke, I'm REALLY freaky."

"You better be REAL freaky for coke this good."

"Oh yeah, I -- wait: you didn't call me 'bitch'. Did I say something wrong?"

"Uh -- you better be REAL freaky for coke this good. Bitch."

"I don't think you mean it anymore."

"What are you talking 'bout?"

"You gone soft. You ain't got no good coke."

"I GOT good coke."

"See? You didn't say it again. You wasting my time, aren't you?"

"Ummm... well: yeah. I just got some ground-up baby aspirin. You are WAY out of my league."

"I knew it."

"Okay, okay. I think I'm gonna go and get a Big Mac. You wanna come?"

"You gonna buy me a Big Mac, bitch?"

"Yeah, yeah: I'll buy you a Big Mac."

"Bitch, you're gonna buy me a Big Mac and a large COKE...":


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/robert-stacy-mccain-reads-jessica.html

No comments:

Post a Comment