Sunday, November 6, 2016

So then I went on the Internet as a teenage girl, and I'm no longer a loser.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

People seem to hate me in the Real World, so I like to be on the Internet when I can: no one there knows who I really am, so I can really be myself, but without the loser parts. The problem is that -- even without the loser parts -- people on the Internet still see me as a loser: it's like I can't get away from myself, even when I'm being someone else...

For a while I went by the name Big Boots Tex, but then people would ask me about Texas and I'd keep having to go to Wikipedia to figure out what they were talking about. What I found out about Texas is that I don't think I'd ever want to live in Texas. Also, that the Houston Astros are a baseball team, not a football team, and they do not have a quarterback: I really blew it on that one...

Then one day I found a forum for men that like to pee on women, and I thought I had finally found a home. Of course, nothing ever goes right for me: it turns out a lot of those guys have problems -- they want to shit on the girls, too, or pee on them and then pretend they are a Police Officer ordering them to put a finger up their Police Officer ass, or they want to pee on girls while wearing nothing but diapers. It seems like no one there just wanted to leave it at only peeing on girls, so I was seen as a Freak among the Freaks: that really hurt...

So then I went on the Internet as a teenage girl, and I'm no longer a loser: all kinds of adult men want to talk to me and send me gifts, and I've gotten pretty good at talking sex like a girl. "I want to put your big adult man penis in my tiny little girl mouth" -- stuff like that...

One day I'm on the internet as Little Cindy C-Cup, and this guy starts to chat with me. It turns out that he wanted to pee on me! I asked if he was into the real weird stuff, like poop or diapers, and he said No, he just wanted to pee on me, that's all. So, great: I finally meet a Kindred Spirit, but I'm stuck being a fourteen-year-old girl. Sometimes I wish God liked me more...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment