Monday, November 28, 2016

If that Eye offends us then PLUCK IT OUT, motherfuckers…

I'm Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!. 

The Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex will always choose Chaos over its own Replacement: in choosing Chaos it will attempt to direct the Chaos to its own Ends, for if it cannot have complacency it will gladly accept confusion and fear…

By accepting their Rules as Law you are accepting their Rule. They believe they are the Eye of our Society, to which I say: if that Eye offends us then PLUCK IT OUT, motherfuckers… 

Those who foment Chaos believe it will never turn on them — and it never will, except at gunpoint. The Only Choice is the Gun or the Boot. Remember: if you're in my foxhole, and we're shooting at the same guys, I'll make room for you...

You are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends. Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!



I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/its-almost-as-if-jill-stein-regular-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment