Friday, November 4, 2016

I was Hat Rack Girl, the Girl who was Raped, but after three months it got tiring just dragging that damned hat rack everywhere I went.

Jenna, the Woman Who Falsely Claims Rape to Be Popular says:

I was Hat Rack Girl, the Girl who was Raped, but after three months it got tiring just dragging that damned hat rack everywhere I went. But I couldn't just stop carrying it -- not when white males were raping four of every five women on Campus: that would be admitting defeat…

So I emailed several of the Campus Support Groups that I was going to conduct a special event: The "You Don't Control Me Fire." I was going to set the hat rack on fire in the parking lot of the men's gym as a Statement, and I invited all the women on campus that had been the victim of Male Violence or Male Indifference or Male Microagressions to bring symbols of their memory to burn along in the fire…

It was great! There must've been at least two hundred women, and they burned all kinds of stuff: University T-Shirts, photographs, stuffed animal gifts, meticulously tied-up sticks in the form of men, pressed roses, panties -- some even got tattoos of fire on their arms in support of the Event! Needless to say, I was the center of attention, and that felt good. I don't mean that in a selfish way: I mean I felt good so others could feel good, too. That's what I meant. And now I didn't have to drag that damned hat rack with me everywhere, Thank God…

I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/jury-finds-rolling-stone-liable-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment