Thursday, November 10, 2016

"I don't know about you, but I hate the gagging part: it makes me feel like we're doing something wrong."


Overheard from the Next Door Bukkake party:

"Dude, if you can't get it off then move over for the next guy in line."

"Holy shit! How could you miss from one foot away?"

"No tissue! No tissue!"

"Does little Bukkake Baby want Big Bukkake Daddy to come on Baby Girl's little Baby Girl face?"

"Behold! I am Jackson Pollock!"

"I don't know about you, but I hate the gagging part: it makes me feel like we're doing something wrong."

"Your hair looks magnificent, coated in milky come."

"Can someone open a window? It's getting pretty rank in here."

"Hey guy, you should have a doctor check that out."

"I will never eat a glazed donut again."

"Stay on target: stay on target..."

"I was expecting... more."

and, of course:

"My eyes! They sting!"


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment