Friday, November 25, 2016

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

Scorsese to DeNiro, while directing "Mean Streets":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Bobbie, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill hoodlum with anger issues."


Scorsese to DeNiro, while directing "Taxi Driver":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Bobbie, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill taxi driver with anger issues."


Scorsese to DeNiro, while directing "Raging Bull":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Bobbie, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill boxer with anger issues."


Scorsese to DiCaprio, while directing "The Aviator":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Leo, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill rich guy with germ issues."


Scorsese to DiCaprio, while directing "The Wolf of Wall Street":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Leo, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill rich guy with morality issues."


Scorsese to Dafoe, while directing "The Last Temptation of Christ":

"I don't know... I don't think I can do it, Marty."

"Willie, the anal sex scene is essential to understanding the torment of your character.Without it you're just a run-of-the-mill savior with messiah issues."

Of course the Film Studios made Scorcese cut the scenes, the bastards. Now they only exist on a Special Reel in Scorcese's Home Theater, where Marty watches them alone, with his Special Towel of Memories...

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/this-is-progressive-disease-and-i.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment