Monday, November 7, 2016

Mark my words: the new Reichstag fire will burn on Facebook...


I'm Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!. 

There are two different Americas, trying to occupy the same land: you must understand that this cannot last. Cain will always try to kill Abel: you think somehow they will find a way to live together peacefully...?

The difference, people, is we can see this one coming. We have had thousands of years to know how this ends, unless we stop it, first. Sure, the Government-Media-Cosmopolitan Complex has its thumb on the scale, but thumbs can be cut off...

Mark my words: the new Reichstag fire will burn on Facebook...

You are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends. Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment