Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mila Kunis. Natalie Portman. Elizabeth Banks. Scarlett Johansson. What is common among these beautiful, hot girls?


Bob of Bob's Used Girls' Bicycle Seat Emporium says:

Mila Kunis. Natalie Portman. Elizabeth Banks. Scarlett Johansson. What is common among these beautiful, hot girls?

They are Jews, that's what: beautiful, hot Jews. And here at Bob's Used Girls' Bicycle Seat Emporium we understand what you're thinking when you see a beautiful, hot Jewish Girl: YOU want to appreciate her used bicycle seat..
.
While Bob can't help you with the women I've named, I CAN tell you about our Premium New Line: Used Bicycle Seats from Jewish Girls, Certified by Bob's Expert staff...

We scout out the finest New York City Jewish Schools and Synagogues for the best Used Jewish Girls' Bicycle Seats that you will ever find...

Sure, other dealers on the internet might claim they are providing the used bicycle seats of Jewish Girls, but they just ain't being kosher: only Bob's provides the used bicycle seats where we Guarantee the Meat and the Cheese didn't touch, if you know what I mean...

So when you want a Jewish Girl's Used Bicycle Seat think of Bob's Used Girls' Bicycle Seat Emporium: remember, you are not being selfish by not wanting to smell shellfish...

I know What You want, and I Got It or I'll Get It: THAT is my Promise to You...


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/al-franken-sees-anti-semitism-in-trumps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment