Saturday, November 12, 2016

Tits and faces and faces and tits!


walter said...
"Alec Baldwin will almost be a regular cast member on SNL."

I read about these things happening, but I never thought it would happen to me...

I was in a bar in Manhattan one night and a suave man in an expensive suit walked in who everyone turned their heads to see. I didn't recognize him at first, but when he sat beside me at the bar I realized it was Alec Baldwin! Not Stephen, not William, not Daniel, but Alec -- the best of the Baldwin Brothers!

I did not want to bother him -- even a celebrity needs a little peace, right? -- and beautiful women kept coming up to him, one after another, each one somehow better looking than the last. Tits and faces and faces and tits!

Then, during a brief respite from his visitors, he bought me a drink! Me, a nobody, just visiting the Big Apple for the first time!

"Cheers" he said with a smiling shake of his head, and "Cheers" I said, and then I had a drink with Mr. Alec Baldwin, courtesy of Mr. Alec Baldwin! It felt like all of New York City was giving me a hug!

Well, to make a long story short, Alec Baldwin followed me into the bathroom and then fucked me in the ass. God, his shoes looked expensive!

After I pulled up my pants I turned around, but Alec was gone. But there was a Hundred Dollar Bill on the floor, right where he had been standing in those expensive shoes when he fucked me in the ass! A Hundred Dollars!

I Love You New York City! I'm never going to wash those underwear again, despite the blood stains!


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment