Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tyler is not even asking: like I said -- Take It When It's There.


Tyler, The King of Closers, says:

I work at a Mercedes dealership, bitches: Tyler sells more cars than anybody, with all the fucking upgrades and the luxury interior, okay? Give Tyler ten minutes with you and you're either driving off in a sweet Mercedes or you're walking home ashamed and defeated, with loser-ass sweat-stains in the armpits of your loser-ass clothes...

You see, Tyler's got the Skill of making people feel like worthless loser pieces of worthless loser shit, unless they agree to agree with Tyler: it's a fucking Gift, and Tyler uses it like a switchblade in a knife-fight...

Tyler's Keys to Closing are Persistence, Never Letting the Truth Get in Your Way, Taking It When It's There and Talking About Yourself in the Third Person: THAT'S how I rock my shit...

It works with the Women, too. I see a girl at the club that I want, she's gonna come home with Tyler, or she is gonna go home alone on the bus and stare at her fat ass in the mirror, cry, and eat way too much ice cream. That's right: Tyler called your ass fat, and Tyler didn't want to fuck your fat ass anyway, you chunk of fat-ass worthless loser fat-ass shit...

Tyler gets the girl home, and Tyler knows we are going to do what Tyler wants to do. Fuck her in the ass? Of course, unless she's a worthless loser piece of worthless loser bitch shit. Tyler's gonna shoot his load on her face? Tyler is not even asking: like I said -- Take It When It's There...

You see, Tyler is already working on you: I told you Tyler's Keys to Closing, like I'm letting you in on an Important Secret that Tyler is sharing with only you, only now, a One-Time Deal, take-it-or-leave-it. The Truth is you can know the Keys, but unless you POSSESS the Keys it ain't gonna work for shit: you either got it in you or you don't, and Tyler knows you don't have it. Like Tyler said, Never Let the Truth Get in Your Way...

If I want it, I get it: that's how Tyler rolls...


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment