Friday, November 11, 2016

"Naughty boys never know when it's time to get a new mattress," she said, heading to the bedroom.


I read about these things happening, but I never thought it would happen to me...

I answered the knock at my door and there was the Amazon Assistant to help tidy up my home. I don't know what I was expecting, but she was beautiful! Firm breasts, long slim legs and beautiful dark eyes.

She introduced herself as Lexa, then came inside.

"It looks like I have a lot of work to do," she smiled.

"Yeah," I replied, embarrassed. "I haven't had the chance to clean much lately."

"Because you've been too busy being naughty?" she said as she bent over to adjust cushions on the couch.

"Something like that," I said, admiring her shapely buttocks.

"Naughty boys never know when it's time to get a new mattress," she said, heading to the bedroom. "Here: come test it with me."

What can I say? I followed her into my bedroom and we laid upon my mattress."

"Let's give this mattress a thorough check, shall we?"

To make a long story short: she took off her clothes and we fucked, and then I ordered from her a new mattress through Amazon.

Now I can't wait until she and her female Amazon Assistant friends come back to deliver it!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment