Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Government Hates You. The Entertainment Industry Hates You. The Media Hates You. Fucking Facebook Hates You.


I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!

I get it, I get it: you get all freaked out if someone is a self-proclaimed Nazi, even if they are trying to protect your Rights as an American. Tell me, though: who IS fighting for your Rights...?

The Government-Media-Cosmopolitan takes your tax dollars, your entertainment dollars and whatever other spare change you might have left and uses them right back against you: you might as well pay a crack-whore for someone else's blow-job and accept getting your own dick bitten off...

The Government Hates You. The Entertainment Industry Hates You. The Media Hates You. Fucking Facebook Hates You. They are even Teaching Your Children to Hate You. But no, no: I'M the Bad Guy...

You are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends. If you're in my foxhole, and we're shooting at the same guys, I'll make room for you...

Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment