Saturday, November 12, 2016

I'm not that political, myself, but she sure made me glad to be an American!


I read about these things happening, but I never thought it would happen to me...

There was political protest marching up the street, down from my second-floor apartment. I was thinking of going somewhere else to avoid all the noise when there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door, and it was one of the protesters, asking if she could use my bathroom. I would probably had said no, but she was beautiful: long flowing blonde hair, twinkling blue eyes and a tiny silver stud on the side of her nose.

"Sure, come in," I said, pointing out the bathroom.

After she returned she thanked me, then looked out the window at the crowd.

"It must be very distracting up here, with all the commotion down there."

"Yeah," I replied. "I was thinking of heading out, maybe grabbing a beer somewhere quiet."

"You know," she said, "I'm not really that much into politics: my friends kinda dragged me along. To tell the truth, they are kinda getting on my nerves, too."

"Well, you can join me at the bar, if you like."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, and as she did so I admired her fine, slim shape, and I think I saw a nipple piercing pushing at her t-shirt beneath her coat.

"The bar sounds nice," she said, "But I think what I'd rather do is stay here and suck your cock."

"Wow! Was I surprised! To make a long story short, she sucked my cock and had me come on her tits, where there was -- indeed -- a nipple ring.

"Thanks for the use of the bathroom," she said, as she was preparing to leave.

"Thank YOU," I said, still not believing my good fortune.

I'm not that political, myself, but she sure made me glad to be an American!


I am Laslo.






No comments:

Post a Comment