Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It is hard being a moderate in Nazi appreciation: sometimes I feel like I should get into something else, like Civil War Recreations, maybe.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I once found a website forum that combines the interest in Nazis with peeing on girls: I thought maybe I finally had found a Spiritual Home...!

Then it turns out that most of them only see the peeing on girls as a small part of a whole elaborate bondage or rape thing. THAT IS NOT WHO I AM! I am not into women with orange ball-gags in their mouths or clamps on their nipples, I am not into them being tied up or pooped upon, or me being whipped by a woman in a Nazi Dominatrix uniform and then having my back scratched raw by her long black nails: those are the REAL freaks. I want the girl to WANT to be peed on, without threat or fear, just consensual pee...

It is hard being a moderate in Nazi appreciation: sometimes I feel like I should get into something else, like Civil War Recreations, maybe. Unfortunately, I bet those sites have the men peeing on black women posing as slaves, only to lead to orange ball-gags in their mouths or clamps on their nipples, or them being tied up or pooped upon: I don't think I could even pee on a black girl if she wanted me too, there is just too much troublesome history there...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment