Monday, November 14, 2016

Newsflash, bitches: I can figure this shit out on my own.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

God, I am tired of you White People. It ain't enough you try and tell us how we Black People supposed to live, but then you even go and try to tell us who we are supposed to be afraid of...

Newsflash, bitches: I can figure this shit out on my own. I don't need a White Journalist or a White Politician explaining to me which White People I can or can't Trust: I don't Trust ANY of you, and that seems to work out just fine...

I see Brothers get their shit all worked up, and it's because some White Journalist or some White Politician is telling them the Sky is Falling, you feel me? Then the 'Black Leaders' who get paid by the same people who pay the White Journalists and the White Politicians go and say the same damn shit. YOU ALL IS FUCKED...

Just stick to telling White People about White People, alright? You ain't helping me out here on the streets with all your shit, motherfuckers...


You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/lesley-stahl-to-donald-trump-lot-of.html

1 comment: