Saturday, November 19, 2016

"She has no pity, sir, and absolutely not an inkling of remorse. She is quite callous and fully devoid of feelings for others, I assure you."


"Monsieur Devereaux, your dominatrix is ready."

"Thank you, Philip.  ...Philip?"

"Yes sir, Monsieur Devereau?"

"Is this dominatrix... a goddess?"

"Yes, Monsieur Devereau, this dominatrix is quite the goddess."

"Is the heart of this goddess cold?"

"The temperature of her heart is very cold indeed, sir."

"Is this goddess without pity or remorse?"

"She has no pity, sir, and absolutely not an inkling of remorse. She is quite callous and fully devoid of feelings for others, I assure you."

"You understand, Philip, that I require ALL of my goddesses to be without pity and remorse?"

"I understand your requirements, Monsieur Devereaux. The goddess is quite satisfactory in her absence of those weaknesses."

"You DO remember that time when the goddess showed the slightest pity and remorse?"

"Oh yes, Monsieur Devereaux, I do." 

"And do you remember what happened when the the goddess showed the slightest pity and remorse?"

"You made me suck upon your balls if I recall, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Yes: yes I did. So I ask you again: is this goddess without pity and remorse?"

"Indeed, sir. I shant be sucking upon your balls today, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Perfect, Philip. Now take this goddess down to Room Three."

"Room Three, sir?"

"Yes, Philip: Room Three."

"Um... are you sure, Mr. Devereaux? Room Three?"

"Are you questioning my Judgment, Philip?"

"I would never do such a thing, sir, not in a million years. It is just that Mr. Miles is in Room Three. He is still quite paralyzed from the neck down."

"Exactly, Philip. There are few things more exquisite than watching a woman without pity and remorse vainly try to abuse a man who cannot feel a thing."

"Yes sir, Mr. Devereaux."

"And Philip?"

"Yes, Mr. Devereaux?"

"Have all of my meals sent there. I expect this will go on for days..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment