Sunday, October 23, 2016

All of a sudden I'm in the trunk of some guy's car. That shit happens.


Girl with the Pony Tail on the Treadmill:

I was doing my routine on the treadmill yesterday when I noticed this guy across the room. Got a weird vibe.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

He was trying to be sly, but I realized he had his phone out, and he was filming me.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Psycho.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Like I don't know what he's going to do with THAT when he gets home.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Sick.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Then I realize: that's creepy enough as it is, but -- I don't know -- what if he put that on the internet?

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

There could be people all over the world right now, staring at my ass as I'm running.


(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Maybe there's an entire web community out there that shares video of girls working out at the gym. Ew.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I don't even want to know what the comments are.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

What if one of them tries to find me? Like some creepy Russian dude? With all those weird Russian tattoos?

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

All of a sudden I'm in the trunk of some guy's car. That shit happens.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

It's probably all right.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

It was just one creep. That's all.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

My ass IS looking good right now...

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment