Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"I'm just trying to develop our professional relationship. I am more than willing to suck your cock."


"I really appreciate you giving me the chance to read this before printing."

"You're welcome! I removed those parts you suggested..."

"I noticed. Very well done."

"It was a pleasure! Shall I start sucking your cock now?"

"What?"

"I'm just trying to develop our professional relationship. I am more than willing to suck your cock."

"Uh, no. That won't be necessary."

"Is it something I did? Did I write something that disappointed you?"

"No, no. I'm just OK as things are."

"You know, I don't do this for all my sources, but you're Special: you can put it in my ass if you want to."

"No, I'm quite fine with the article."

"You don't understand. If I tell my Editor that I didn't suck your cock or let you fuck me in the ass he'll think I'm not committed to my job. He might even fire me."

"Just tell them you sucked my cock, then. Problem solved."

"That is fantastic! Can I add that I gave you a rim-job, too? My boss will be impressed..."

"Let's just leave it at the fictional blow-job."

"I'm VERY grateful, sir."

"Sure, sure. You're a good connection to have. By the way, what story are you working on now?"

"I'm writing a piece about how the Republicans have no scruples..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment