Friday, October 14, 2016

I know: you all gonna say that ain't poetry.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

Damn! I was just talking about the Blues as Literature right here...

I ain't got no problem with songs at Literature: I'm just wonderin' when you're gonna get around to acknoledging that the only songs you White People see as literature are the songs written by White People...

Maybe it's because White People rhyming is like White People playing basketball: you're just happy One of You can even do it...

Gunshots ranged out like a bell
I grabbed my nine, all I heard was shells
Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
Bumper to bumper, the avenue's packed
I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene, you know what I mean
They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

I know: you all gonna say that ain't poetry. And you're right: it's fuckin' Vanilla Ice, bitches. You White People can't even tell the difference between the Black Man's Art and the Whites who rip them off...

So enjoy your White Artists, writing White Shit for White People: keep pretending that it speaks to people other than you. You should know better, but that would make you all Sad inside, because you know you're not Racist, you just like White Things. Keep fuckin' the casserole, bitches...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment