Sunday, October 30, 2016

I tell her that, no, I've never had a woman fuck me in the ass with a strap-on cock, if that is what you're asking.

Sketchy Guy Who Works at the Adult Bookstore says:

Halloween, man: it's the time of the year when I see the most women come into the store. And a lot of these women are straight, not just the usual lesbians doing the 'looking for a new dildo but thicker this time' thing: they always upgrade to thicker. Same with their butt-plugs: some of those things could be misidentified as a fire hydrant in the dark...

No, these straight chicks are looking for naughty items for Halloween: French Maid outfits, Sexy Nurse outfits, crotchless panties, whips, furry handcuffs, you get it. And of course the sweaty disheveled guys in the store watch them intently: these giggling women stroking the plastic cocks with their fingertips WILL be masturbated to later that night...

Last year I had a woman ask me for assistance in choosing a strap-on cock. Like I'm an expert: I just sell the shit. She goes on to tell me that her boyfriend likes to dress in women's clothing at home, and for Halloween he is going to go out in his favorite female outfit, and she was going to go with him as a man with a strap-on cock. Whatever works, you know? Like I'm some sexual psychiatrist: I get paid minimum wage, people...

So I show her the strap-on cocks, and she asks if I've used one. I tell her I already have a penis, and she says no, I mean have you ever been with a woman wearing a strap-on cock? I tell her that, no, I've never had a woman fuck me in the ass with a strap-on cock, if that is what you're asking; she blushed and nodded...

She then goes on about how her boyfriend wants her to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on cock: he is not gay or anything, you understand, he just thinks it could be fun to experiment. Uh-huh I say, and then she says 'Maybe I could practice on you' in that way that is said as a joke but both people know it is not really a joke...

"Would you suck my cock first and let me shoot my load on your face?" I ask, and now she has that deer-in-the-headlights look. Oh, she was just kidding, really, she says, and I sell her the strap-on: her hands tremble when she pulls out her wallet. I ask her that I need to see her ID, and now she looks really uncomfortable. I don't really need to see her ID, but it gives me the chance to see her name and quickly memorize her address...

"Thanks, Janet Adams," I smile as she hurries out the door...

Would I have let her fuck me in the ass with the strap-on? I don't know: maybe? Stranger things have happened to me here at the Book Store...


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/as-varied-and-popular-as-romantic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment