Sunday, October 9, 2016

Are secretions EVER a good thing?


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

Know what I hate? When someone says something makes a woman's pussy 'wet'. What is it wet with? Secretions, that's what...

Are secretions EVER a good thing? You'd really put your tongue into something that secretes...?

It's like what happens in your nose, and then you have to blow it. But a woman can't blow out her pussy like a person can blow their nose, so the secretions just stay there, wet, until they dry into some wobbly nodules of who knows what...

By peeing on a woman I don't have to deal with such things. I'm just fine without knowing what is going on down there. I'm here, and I'm dry: I'm happy with that, thank you...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment