Saturday, October 29, 2016

There are days I don't even want to leave the house: I wonder if she gets that feeling, too...


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

There is a young Arab Woman I see at McDonalds sometimes, and I see how people look at her: they look at her with suspicion, with hate, with contempt. I know what it is to be stared at that way, so I know The Look. It is amazing how mean people can be, just with their eyes...

It is tough to know that you are all alone, that no one will see you with any humanity. I mean, everyone has at least something wrong with them, and then they take out their shame on the weak and the weird and the awkward...

Just because she follows a different culture doesn't mean she should have to put up with what other people think, and I sense that she must be strong, very strong, to put herself out there, every day, no matter what people think. I mean, there are days I don't even want to leave the house: I wonder if she gets that feeling, too...


Man, I want to pee on her so bad.


Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment