Saturday, October 15, 2016

I get it: I'm a rock star, I had rock star hair, chicks dig me.


Lindsey Buckingham Has Something to Share With You.

Oh man, touring: it can be a drawn-out drag, you know?

Everyone thinks it must be so great being on the road, but after awhile you don't even know where you are, you start losing the sense of up from down, and all the luxury hotels have the same luxury pillows. And then there are the drugs and the alcohol and the sex.

Don't get me wrong: I know people have a lot of sex on the road. I get it: I'm a rock star, I had rock star hair, chicks dig me. But some members take it too far. Sure, go ahead and fuck all the members of The Eagles: you're only hurting yourself. Ride in THEIR jet. Just try to remember: you're a rock star, not a disposable whore. Whatever.

I fucking HATE Don Henley.

By the way: I fucked Stevie Nicks.

When she was Hot.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-bbc-has-admitted-mistaking-footage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment