Sunday, October 9, 2016

Come on and call ME out, bitches.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

You White People are SO fucked up when it comes to sex talk. Us Blacks, we keep it real -- check out Jay-Z:

Business guys you were victimised.
Have 'em payin rent on condos in a Miami High Rise.
They ask her, "Who pussy's this?"
Look her right in her eyes. 
She say, "This pussy's yours, Daddy"
Tell 'em nothin but lies.
Ha! They didn't believe it, but they wanted to.
Needed to. She had the type of body that you didn't want leavin you.

Check out Ice Cube:

Tried it again and I failed to grasp
I missed that pussy and I bust my ass

and

I gots to get mo' money mo' money
Can't get pussy with no money

We know how this shit goes down, and yet White People pretend they're all offended and shit: bitches get the vapors, you feel me? Notice they don't give a shit that Black People say these things, because these condescending fucks think we just don't know any better...

What they're telling me is that they only get upset about other White People saying shit, because it's all about the Whites: come on and call ME out, bitches. Tell ME, a proud Black Man, that I'm vulgar. Tell ME I ain't treating women right. That's right: you gonna keep your White Mouth quiet, aren't you? You all scared to go THERE...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/11-shades-of-obtuseness-about-donald.html

No comments:

Post a Comment