Thursday, October 13, 2016

James said more in an "Unhhh!" than an album worth of Chrome Horses and Siamese Cats, you feel me…?

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight…

I get it, White People: you like yourself your white artists. And there ain't much whiter than Bob Dylan, fuck no. He's a fancy kind of Wonder Bread, I give you that, but he's still Wonder Bread, spread thick with clever White People Peanut Butter words, but his bread still ain't got no JAM, dig me…?

I can't expect pale-ass Norwegians to realize the greater importance of a Black Artist, but -- fuck, people -- James Brown is the MAN. James said more in an "Unhhh!" than an album worth of Chrome Horses and Siamese Cats, you feel me…?


I got soul and I'm super bad
Ha
I love, I love to do my thing
Ha and I, and I don't need, no one else
Sometimes I feels so nice, good god
I jump back, I wanna kiss myself


Any Black Brother will tell you THAT'S the shit, but you White People don't get it because it's funky, too. The Funk confuses the White Man, makes him afraid of feeling instead of thinking. And that's what you White People do: think White People things, over and over, while Never Getting On The Good Foot.

So enjoy your Bob Dylan and his Sack of Clever White Rhyme: me and the Brothers are gonna be kicking' it to "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag"…

You think you got problems? Fuck you.

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/bob-dylan-100-percent-is-not-going-to.html


No comments:

Post a Comment