Saturday, October 29, 2016

Maybe I was just born in the wrong place. I would even learn to like hummus...


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I wonder if I was a Muslim if the young Arab Woman at McDonalds would HAVE to let me pee on her. It seems like the men in that culture can do anything they want when it comes to women...

She would be there waiting obediently when I got home, on her knees in the bathtub, I could pee on her and then she would go make us Hot Pockets for dinner: how awesome THAT would be...

I bet if I was Muslim I could pee on her anytime I liked: she would not think it was weird, because I was a Muslim, too, and because I wouldn't beat her or anything, I just would pee on her...

Maybe I was just born in the wrong place. I would even learn to like hummus...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment