Saturday, October 15, 2016

I CAN picture HER on a motorcycle, Blue Hair peeking out from under her helmet, but that just makes me want to pee on her more.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I don't like Bruce Springsteen, sorry. Sure, he writes all these songs about average people trying to escape their bleak situations, but did any of these people ever wet the bed until they were sixteen? Did these people's mothers ever embarrass them by buying them plain Sears sheets for every birthday? Did Bruce ever want to pee on Rosalita...? 

Maybe the Girl with the Blue Hair would ride away with me, if I had a motorcycle. Even if I did, I just can't picture asking her to strap her hands across my engines: that just isn't me, I don't think. I don't know, maybe she can strap a hand around my asthma inhaler...

I CAN picture HER on a motorcycle, Blue Hair peeking out from under her helmet, but that just makes me want to pee on her more. Oh God that makes me want to pee on her more. I don't think Bruce Springsteen would understand...

Maybe that's why I like old Heavy Metal: maybe Judas Priest wasn't singing about peeing on girls, but you could imagine that they could be. "You've Got Another Thing Coming": like that...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment