Monday, October 17, 2016

So I ask: "Do you have a folding chair in the trunk of your car?"

When women find out that I am Laslo they get a look in their eyes that unequivocally says 'bend me over a chair.'

Being a responsible sort, I ask: "I can't help but notice the look in your eyes. Are you wanting Laslo to bend you over a chair?"

They will inevitably shake their head 'no', but they will smile and bat their eyelashes in doing so.

So I say: "I would never think of bending you over a chair if you did not desire such a thing."

Then their eyes say 'No! Don't listen to me shaking my head, listen to my eyes!"

So I ask: "Are you being coy with me?"

And -- again -- they shake their heads 'no', but the eye contact says "Of COURSE I am being coy with you. Bend me over a chair already."

So I ask: "Do you have a folding chair in the trunk of your car?"

Because, dammit, if you are going to play these games at least bring your own damn chair.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-own-fame-is-about-1-of-trumps-fame.html

No comments:

Post a Comment