Sunday, October 9, 2016

"...and the word 'vulva' makes me break into a cold sweat..."


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

All of this talk of pussy makes me nervous. I mean, I know women have vaginas, but I don't like to think about them, and the word 'vulva' makes me break into a cold sweat...

I mean, you never can be truly sure what is UP THERE. It's like reaching into the mouth of a big snake -- are you going to find a half-digested rabbit or something like that? I'd rather just not put anything of mine into the snake: it seems safer that way...

That's why it's better to just pee on women: when I am peeing on a woman I am as close as I want to get. It doesn't even require touching, much less the vagina. Or vulva. Or uterus. You know: all that weird woman shit hidden UP THERE...

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment