Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I don't want to say she was a Star Fucker, but two words: Don Henley.


Lindsey Buckingham Has Something to Share With You.

I remember David Crosby showing up at rehearsals for my band. The guy was stoned out of his gourd, and he went to one of the members of my band and told her she should make a solo album.

All True Artists make solo albums, he said. He couldn't always be having Graham Nash just hanging around, humming shit.

So I told him "David: fuck off! Haven't you fucked up enough bands already?"

But he kept sniffing around this band member, saying he could sing some harmonies on her solo album if she wanted and that he loved her scarves. And this band member: she LOVED attention from other Rock Stars. I don't want to say she was a Star Fucker, but two words: Don Henley.

Finally I had Crosby removed from the room, and of course this band member gets mad at me, saying "Lindsay, you can't control me anymore!" You know: crazy Seventies woman shit.

So of course she makes a solo album. And of course she doesn't mention that I taught her how to write songs in the first place. People like David Crosby always fuck things up: bands, chicks, livers, all of it.

Fuck you, David Crosby.

By the way: I fucked Stevie Nicks.

When she was Hot.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/david-crosby-readily-admits-that-he.html

No comments:

Post a Comment