Monday, October 31, 2016

Or have you been in trouble with the Law for removing Young Girl's bicycle seats on your own at the Park or at the Schoolyard?

Bob of Bob's Used Girls' Bicycle Seat Emporium says:

Have you bought a Used Young Girl's Bicycle Seat from one of those internet sites, only to be disappointed that the seat was obviously never used by a Young Girl? Or have you been in trouble with the Law for removing Young Girl's bicycle seats on your own at the Park or at the Schoolyard?
Your Troubles are over my friend, thanks to Bob's Used Girls' Bicycle Seat Emporium. I personally certify every seat with a description of the young girl that I personally saw riding it. That's right -- my Used Young Girl's Bicycle Seats are Certified by Bob himself!
Now you no longer have to guess the characteristics of the Young Girl who rode that seat. You want the seat from a Young Japanese Girl in White Knee-High Socks? I can do that! You want the seat from a Red-Headed Girl with freckles and pigtails? Bob can do that!
With Bob you will never feel the sting or buyer's remorse that comes from those other dealers, and all my Seats are shipped vacuum-packed to preserve every bit of their own special values.
I know What You want, and I Got It or I'll Get It: THAT is my Promise to You...

I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment