Saturday, October 22, 2016

I tell you what: if I see Chuck Berry I'm gonna beat his bony ass, that's what I'M gonna do...


Brokedown Bobby Shakes says...

I was cheated by them Chess brothers, cheated real bad. They said theys was gonna make me a star, and then they gave all the songs I wrote to Chuck Berry, said I was "inappropriate."

"Maybelene?" That was MY song "She May Be Twelve."

"Sweet Little Sixteen?" That was MY song "Sweet Little Twelve."

"Never Can Tell?" That was MY song "Yo Sister Be Twelve."

"No Particular Place To Go?" That was MY song "I Want To Be Lovin' Yo Twelve-Year-Old Sister In The Butt."

They took all my songs and I didn't get a Goddam dime. I tell you what: if I see Chuck Berry I'm gonna beat his bony ass, that's what I'M gonna do...


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment