Sunday, October 9, 2016

I don't know about you, but I NEVER want to put my dick into the mouth of a toothless crack whore...


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

Maybe at one time women's vaginas DID have teeth, but they disappeared due to evolution. People don't need tails, vaginas don't need teeth. But that means the labia are just the same as our gums, which means vaginas and vulvas can get gingivitis or periodontitis -- I think they just call it 'vaginal itch' now, but I know better...

Knowing that, sticking your dick into a woman's vagina is no better than sticking your dick into the mouth of a toothless crack whore. I don't know about you, but I NEVER want to put my dick into the mouth of a toothless crack whore...

No thank you: I'll stick to peeing on women, I even prefer it when they are not naked: I don't want to be distracted by catching a glimpse of nasty bits hanging out like rotten roast beef..

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment