Monday, October 31, 2016

"Would you like to pet my kitty?" I asked, and she broke into a huge smile.


I've read stories like this, but I never thought it would happen to me...

It was Halloween and I was handing out candy to the Witches and Ghosts and Superheroes and Harry Potters when this beautiful girl dressed as a princess knocked on the door. She couldn't have been more than five or six, with golden blonde hair and riveting pale blue eyes.

Stop it: that is NOT where I am going.

I looked behind the Princess and saw her mother, and -- Holy Shit -- her Mother was HOT.

I asked the little girl if her mother was a Princess, too, and the little girl just laughed and said "I don't know, she's just my Mom."

The Mother laughed at this, and I dropped some candy into the Candy Bag of the Princess.

"A long night?" I asked the mother, and she smiled and nodded.

"Would you like a glass of white wine?" I asked. "It might help the rest of the night go easier."

The mother paused, then shrugged and said "Sure -- a quick glass would be lovely."

Suddenly the Princess squealed in delight: she saw my cat, sitting back from the door.

"Would you like to pet my kitty?" I asked, and she broke into a huge smile. "Come on in, my kitty's name is Bundy: he's very friendly."

So -- to make a long story short, the little Princess came in and petted the kitty while I fucked her Mother in the ass in the bathroom.

It was the best Halloween ever.

And that Princess is going to be a real Heartbreaker in five or six years.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment