Saturday, October 15, 2016

So we did some coke in the bathroom, and he tried to take more than his share of that, too.


Lindsey Buckingham Has Something to Share With You.

Oh man,  that fucking Don Henley.

I ran into him at the bar of some hotel somewhere on the road and I said to him "You like fucking up people's bands, don't you?"

He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Dude," I said, "I don't care if you fuck up your own band -- and you seem to be doing pretty damned good at that -- but don't go messing around with mine, understand?"

"He just shook his perm and chuckled. Man, I would have socked him good if I wasn't worried that I'd hurt my guitar hand and screw up the tour: there are a lot of people on the tour depending on me, and I never take that lightly.

So we did some coke in the bathroom, and he tried to take more than his share of that, too.

I fucking HATE Don Henley.

By the way: I fucked Stevie Nicks.

When she was Hot.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-bbc-has-admitted-mistaking-footage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment