Saturday, October 22, 2016

Except after the age of thirteen all the nice girls are whores, at least in my hometown.


Brokedown Bobby Shakes says...

Yeah, I had it bad for my friend's sister. She wasn't actually twelve, but she was gonna be twelve real soon...

Life is hard for a rock-and-roll man, and sometimes you just wanna find a nice girl. Except after the age of thirteen all the nice girls are whores, at least in my hometown. That may sound harsh, but that's how those girls could afford their fancy shoes: all the girls in town, they wore the fancy shoes...

I told her Momma that I would provide for her lil' girl, I'd provide real good, but she jess ran me outta the house and shot me in the ass with a blast of rock salt: that shit stings, I tell you that...

Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if me and her had settled on down, but I realize twelve-year-old girls, they don't stay twelve forever. A damn shame, that, but there you have it...

So I live my life on the road, rockin' and rollin'. Who knows -- I might be comin' to your town, too, and if you come see me, do Bobby a favor:  bring your granddaughters...


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment