Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"No Surprise Pillow-Buddy in the middle of the night: please?


"Mommy?"

"Yes honey?"

"Do you really want to kill me?"

"Only when I don't take my medication, dear."

"I'm afraid to sleep, Mommy."

"Oh, honey. There aren't any monsters in the house."

"I'm not afraid of monsters, Mommy. I'm afraid that Dad is going to come into my room and put the pillow over my face again. Then he cries."

"That's because he loves you so much he wishes you were in a better place."

"I like this place, Mommy. Do you think you and Daddy can get help?"

"That's what our medicine is for, honey. Now get some sleep. Daddy's going to come in and say good night."

"Angel?"

"Hi, Daddy."

"Does my Angel want to play Pillow-Buddy? Pillow-Buddy wants to smother you with kisses."

"I don't want to play Pillow-Buddy, Daddy."

"But Pillow-Buddy misses you. Pillow-Buddy is Sad."

"I just want my teddy bear tonight, Daddy."

"But Pillow-Buddy could push down on both you and your Teddy Bear's faces. You'd all be playing together."

"No thank you, Daddy."

"Okay, my Angel..."

"And Daddy?"

"Yes, my dear?"

"No Surprise Pillow-Buddy in the middle of the night: please?

"Okay, baby. No Surprise Pillow-Buddy in the middle of the night."

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, my Angel..."


Laslo would know where to go from here.


I am The Replacement Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment