Monday, October 24, 2016

I LOVE that joke.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

You White People get yourselves all tied up in knots over anything involving Black People, don't you? And when it's about whether something is funny or not -- Lord, it's pitiful, it really is...

Us Black People: we can tell whether the joke is on us or not, all right? We don't need you to explain whether we should be laughing or not, and we KNOW whether YOU should be laughing or not,, but you sure as hell can't seem to figure it out...

You wanna hear one of my favorite jokes? Here goes:


A White Guy walks into a Black Bar.

The Black Bartender says "We don't serve your kind here."

"The White Guy apologizes profusely, explaining he meant no harm and that he now understands that he should not be appropriating Black Culture by being there.

So he leaves, but before he gets to the door a couple of Black Brothers come on up on him and beat the living shit out of the dude.


I LOVE that joke. 

And I bet you White People didn't even see the twist: the Black Brothers don't steal his wallet or nothing, they just beat the shit out of him. But I bet you're not sure whether YOU should laugh or not, or whether laughing at that is a Black Thing. Like I said: you all is Pitiful...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment